Author: Dr. S. B. Gurumurthy, Dr. K. Kumutha
Outlines of Introductory Microbiology
- Milestones in the field of Microbiology
- Scope and Importance
- The Microscopic examination of microorganisms
- Microbiological stains
- 7. Structure and organization of Microorganisms
- Types of Culture Media and Preculture Techniques
- 10. Microbial Nutrition
- Microbial Growth
- 13. Viruses
14, 15. Microbial Genetics
- 18. Interrelationship between microorganisms
1-2. Study of compound microscope/bright field microscope
- Study of parts of microscope
- Examination of animate and inanimate objects
- Working of microscope
- Microscopic examination of living microorganisms by Temporary Wet Mount (TWM) technique.
- Hanging drop technique for demonstrating motility of living bacteria.
- Simple Staining technique
- Differential staining technique-Gram stain
- Study of structural staining technique
- Sterilization techniques
- Preparation of culture media (nutrient agar)
- Preparation of nutrient broth
- Preparation of nutrient agar slants/slopes
12-13. Isolation and culture of microorganisms by streak plate method
14-15. Isolation and culture of microorganisms by serial dilution technique and pour-plate method
17-18. Determination of rate of microbial growth by Turbidometric technique.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact detail.
22,302 total views, 1 views today