Book Detail: Agricultural Finance & Cooperation
Buy Now: General Agriculture For I. C. A. R. Examinations
Outlines of Agricultural Finance & Cooperation
- Agricultural finance: nature and scope
- Time value of money
- Agricultural credit-meaning, definition, need and classification
- Credit analysis
- History of financing agriculture in India
- Commercial banks
- Regional rural banks
- Higher financing institutions
- Crop insurance
- Crop insurance
- Agricultural cooperation-philosophy and principles. History of Indian co-operative movement, pre-independence and post independence periods, cooperation in different plan periods, cooperative credit structure-PACS, FSCS
- Reorganization of cooperative credit structure in Andhra Pradesh and single window system
- Successful cooperative systems in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Punjab
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at email@example.com with your contact detail.
9 thoughts on “Agricultural Finance & Cooperation PDF Book”
i love this web, because i am one of the agriculturist
I need this website,bcz I’m agricultural student.
its your website
Notes on Watershed management