AIEEA UG 2019 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the application form for AIEEA UG 2019 on April 01, 2019. The entrance exam was conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) till 2018. It is scheduled to be held on July 01, 2019. The application form for AIEEA UG 2019 has been released online at ntaicar.nic.in. The All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA) is a national level entrance exam for the students who want to pursue UG programmers such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture, etc. The entrance exam will be held in Online mode. Check more details on ICAR AIEEA 2019 from this page.
AIEEA UG 2019
Since that NTA has taken over ICAR AIEEA (UG) 2019, the exam pattern and syllabus for the entrance exam will be same as the previous year. The candidates can check the complete schedule for NTA ICAR AIEEA 2019 (UG) from this page
|AIEEA UG 2019||Important Dates|
|ICAR AIEEA 2019 Registration starts from||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee||01 May 2019|
|AIEEA UG 2019 Form Correction window opens from||07 May 2019|
|Last date to edit details in the form||14 May 2019|
|Availability of ICAR AIEEA 2019 Admit Card||05 Jun 2019|
|AIEEA UG 2019 exam date||01 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of results||17 Jul 2019|
|Counselling Process starts from||to be announced|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019: Courses Offered
Through AIEEA UG 2019 scores, the candidates are offered admission in the following Bachelor’s degree courses:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural Engineering
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Dairy Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology
AIEEA UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates must verify their eligibility criteria for appearing in ICAR AIEEA 2019 before they proceed to register for the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 has been explained below:
Age Limit – The candidate must be at least 16 years of age as on August 31, 2019.
Nationality – Only Indian Nationals can apply for this entrance examination.
- The aspirants should have passed 10+2 exam of CBSE or its equivalent exam in PCB / PCMB / PCM / Inter-Agriculture.
- Should have obtained not less than 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying entrance examination for General, OBC(NCL) and UPS categories. In case of SC, ST and PC category candidates, the qualifying marks are 40%.
- Those who have a compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects are not eligible to apply for this entrance exam unless they submit the proof of qualifying 10+2 by obtaining the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Qualifying examination are eligible to apply, however, their admission will be provisional, unless they submit the evidence of having satisfied the above conditions.
Subject Combination Required in the Entrance Examination
|Degree Programme for Admission||Subjects which the candidates must have passed in 10+2 Examination||Subjects to be attempted in the Entrance Examination|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||PCB / PCMB/ PCM / Inter -Agriculture||PCB / PCM / PCA/ ABC|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||PCB / PCMB/ PCM / Inter -Agriculture||PCB / PCM / PCA/ ABC|
|B.F.Sc.||PCB / PCMB/ Inter -Agriculture||PCB/ ABC/ PCA|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry||PCB / PCMB / Inter – Agriculture||PCB/ ABC/ PCA|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Nutrition and Dietetics||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural Engineering||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Dairy Technology||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology||PCM / PCMB / PCB||PCM / PCB|
AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form
The Application Form for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 has been released online. The aspirants have to fill and submit the form by online mode only. To apply for AIEEA UG 2019, the aspirants first have to register online, then fill in their other necessary information, upload images, pay the required amount of the Application fee and submit the form. The application fee for AIEEA UG 2019 will be the same as last year.
Application Fee – The aspirants have to pay the following amount of the Application Fee for submitting the AIEEA UG 2019 Application form. The application fee can be paid by Online mode using Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking or by Cash Deposit through e-challan at SBI/Syndicate Bank Branches only.
|General / OBC (NCL) & UPS||Rs. 700|
|SC, ST and PC||Rs. 350|
AIEEA UG 2019 Exam Centers
It is expected that the number of test centers for AIEEA UG 2019 shall be increased. At the time of filling in details in the Application Form, the candidates need to select a test center as per their preference. Check the list of AIEEA UG Test Centers as per last year from the table below.ity
|Test City||Centre Codes||Test City||Centre Codes|
What’s New in AIEEA (UG) 2019?
There is a lot to talk about AIEEA UG 2019. The candidates who want to appear for this national level entrance exam must know all inside-out about the entrance exam.
- Exam conducting body – First and foremost thing to know about this entrance exam is that the exam conducting for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 has been changed. Till the year 2018, the All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA-UG) was conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). However, now for the academic session 2019-2020, the entrance exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- New Website – Now, since the exam conducting body has been changed, the official website from where the candidates can apply online, get all the information, updates about the exam, etc has also been changed. The official website for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 is ntaicar.nic.in.
- Release of Answer Key – NTA releases the Answer Key for all the entrance exam which are covered under it. Hence, for ICAR AIEEA 2019, it is expected the same. The candidates will get the Question paper, response sheet and answer key as per the due schedule.
AIEEA UG 2019 Exam Pattern
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 is an online computer-based test (CBT). The entrance exam is of 2½ hours duration. The aspirants have to solve 150 MCQ type questions in the given time duration. The questions will be asked from subjects as opted by the candidate in the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Agriculture. The test will be of total 600 marks. The candidates can check the distribution of question in each subject from the table below.
|Subject Papers||Number of Questions||Subject Combination|
- For every correct answer, you will get +4 marks
- For each incorrect answer, 01 marks will be deducted.
- Questions with no response indicated will not be awarded any mark.
AIEEA UG 2019 Syllabus
To grasp the brief information about the AIEEA UG 2019, candidates must know the syllabus for AIEEA UG 2019 comprises of Physics (20 units), Chemistry (35 units), Biology (9 units), Mathematics (10 units) and Agriculture (4 units).
- Syllabus – Click Here
AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
NTA will issue the admit card for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 to the registered candidates only. It will be available for download at the official website of NTA AIEEA UG 2019. NTA does not send the hard copy of the Admit card to the candidates individually by post. To download it, the aspirants need to log in by entering their Application Number and Password. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a printed copy of the AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card on the day of the test. Along with it, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof on the day of the test.
AIEEA UG 2019 Answer Key
NTA shall release the ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Answer Key online at its official website. It will be released at its official website at the Student Login. Now, before the NTA releases the Answer Key, it shall also release the Question paper and Response sheet of the candidates. The candidates can use the AIEEA UG Answer Key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. The cross-checking of the answers is to be done on the basis of the marking scheme.
AIEEA UG 2019 Result
The result for AIEEA UG 2019 will be declared on the official website of ICAR. The result will tell about the overall merit- ranks of the candidates as well as their category ranks. The ranks will be declared for the counselling process. With the publication of results and the ranks, the next step will take place which is the counselling.
AIEAA UG 2019 Reservation Criteria
The candidates can have a look at the reservation percentage given in the table below to have a rough idea about the vacancy of seats as per different categories who will be qualifying AIEEA UG 2019.
|OBC (NCL)||As per the directives of Govt. of India|
|Remote and Underprivileged States / UTs||2%|
AIEEA UG 2019 Important Link
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Application Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
14,938 total views, 4 views today