Outlines of Principles of Genetic
- History og Genetic
- Mendel’s laws of inheritance and exceptions to the laws.
- Types of gene action
- Multiple alleles
- Multiple factor hypothesis.
- Quantitative traits – Qualitative traits and differences between them
- Cytoplasmic inheritance
- Methods of inducing mutations and C l B technique.
- Mutation – it’s characteristic features –
- Regulation Gene expression
- Lac operon and Fine structure of Gene.
- Ultra structure of cell and cell organelles and their functions.
- Study of chromosome structure, morphology, number and types – Karyotype and Idiogram.
- Mitosis and meiosis – their significance and differences between them.
- DNA and it’s structure, function, types, modes of replication and repair.
- RNA and its structure, function and types.
- Transcription – Translation – Genetic code and outline of protein synthesis.
- Crossing over – Factors affecting it
- Numerical chromosomal aberrations (Polyploidy
- Structural chromosomal aberrations.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at email@example.com with your contact detail.
17 thoughts on “Principles of Genetic PDF Book”
Why its not downloading
Please Upload Fundamentals of Genetics, Fundamentals of Entomology
great estimated future customer I wants to this book, because I am students of animal breeding and genetics from Jimma university and I try to understand all most the concepts of genetics. How ever there is insufficient of in formation about this course. So would like to ask you with great excuse to send me this book and other information on this course. thank for receiving my letter of recommendation.