Outlines of Principles of Genetic
- History og Genetic
- Mendel’s laws of inheritance and exceptions to the laws.
- Types of gene action
- Multiple alleles
- Multiple factor hypothesis.
- Quantitative traits – Qualitative traits and differences between them
- Cytoplasmic inheritance
- Methods of inducing mutations and C l B technique.
- Mutation – it’s characteristic features –
- Regulation Gene expression
- Lac operon and Fine structure of Gene.
- Ultra structure of cell and cell organelles and their functions.
- Study of chromosome structure, morphology, number and types – Karyotype and Idiogram.
- Mitosis and meiosis – their significance and differences between them.
- DNA and it’s structure, function, types, modes of replication and repair.
- RNA and its structure, function and types.
- Transcription – Translation – Genetic code and outline of protein synthesis.
- Crossing over – Factors affecting it
- Numerical chromosomal aberrations (Polyploidy
- Structural chromosomal aberrations.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact detail.