Book Detail: Weed Management
Outline of Weed Management
- Weeds – harmful and beneficial effects
- Classification of weeds
- Propagation and dissemination of weed seeds
- Weed biology and ecology
- Crop-weed association, crop-weed competition and allelopathy
- Methods of weed control – physical & cultural
- Methods of weed control – chemical and biological methods
- Integrated weed management
- Herbicides – advantages and limitation of herbicide usage in India
- Herbicide classification, formulations and methods of application
- Nomenclature of commonly available herbicides in India
- Low volume herbicides – adjutants and their use in herbicides – mode of action of herbicides – effect of sub lethal dosage
- Selectivity and mode of action of herbicide
- Compatibility of herbicides with other agro chemicals
- Weed management in major field crops-rice
- Weed management in horticultural crops
- Shift of weed flora in cropping systems
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact detail.
9 thoughts on “Weed Management PDF Book Free Download”
best platform of book..pdf
Thanks for every reading materials you provide.Because you save the World with knowledge and civilization.
Agrimoon provide good study material
Is this pdf is enough for weed science in jrf