Book Detail: Protected Cultivation & Post Harvest Technology
Outlines of Protected Cultivation & Post Harvest Technology
- Green house
- Greenhouse structures of various types
- Plant response to greenhouse environments
- Equipment required for controlling green house environment
- Planning of green house facility
- Materials for construction of green houses
- Design criteria and constructional details of greenhouses
- Greenhouse heating and distribution systems
- Irrigation system used in greenhouses
- Threshing –threshers for different crops, parts, terminology, care and maintenance
- Winnowing – manual and power operated winnowers, care and maintenance
- Groundnut decorticator-hand operated and power operated decorticators, principles of working, care and maintenance
- Sheller – maize and castor Sheller
- Drying – grain drying, types of drying, types of dryers, importance of drying
- Storage- grain storage – types of storage structures
- Fruits and vegetables cleaning – machinery for cleaning fruits and vegetables, care and maintenance
- Grading – methods of grading, equipments for grading of fruits and vegetables, care and maintenance
- Size reduction – equipment for size reduction, care and maintenance
- Evaporation – principles, types of evaporators
- Food standards and regulations
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at email@example.com with your contact detail.
4 thoughts on “Protected Cultivation & Post Harvest Technology PDF Book PDF Book”
Thank u sir. i need all the books of horticulture
Protected cultivation and post harvest technology book author name..?
Very innovative and we’ll defined approach. Dinesh singh MSc bed