Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering is an advanced branch of engineering which deals with the application of existing or known scientific knowledge in electronics, instrumentation, measurements and control for any process, practical calibration of instruments, automation of processes etc.
Author: Dr. B. Sridhar, Dr. K. V. Prakash
Buy Book: Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
OUTLINES OF APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION
- Electron- Energy bond in solids- Insulators-semiconductors and
- Semiconductor-P& N type-drift and diffusion current- PN junction as
- V I characteristics of diode-Zener diode- Zener and breakdown- V I characteristics of a Zener
- Diode circuits-rectifier circuits-Half and full wave rectifier-Bridge rectifier-comparison.
- Full wave rectifier with RC filter- Zener diode circuit- multiple diode circuits-photo diode and LED
- Clipper and clamper circuit.
- Filter- classification-components-Inductor, capacitor. Filter-LC, π filter-Active low pass and high pass
- Diode logic circuits for OR& AND gates- Bipolar transistor basics- construction and configurates
- NPN transistor configurates- α and β relationship- Input and output characteristics-PNP transistor-configurates and
- Amplifiers-general characteristics-classification-Common Emitter amplifier- characteristics-Common Collector amplifier-characteristics.
- Common Base amplifier-characteristics-Feedback amplifier- types of feedback.
- Transistor amplifier- h parameter-benefits-h parameter equivalent circuit for CE configurates-
- Common emitter amplifier-practical circuits-phase
- Oscillator- LC oscillator-Armstrong oscillator-Hartley oscillator-Colpitt oscillator- Crystal
- Integrated circuit-advantages-classification-types of amplifiers-operated amplifiers- characteristics of ideal operated amplifier
- Application of operated amplifier-inverting-non inverting- difference
- Boolean Algebra-Fundamental postulate-Demorgan’s
- Sequential circuit-Flip flops-types- SR flip flop-JK flip flop-T flip
- Counters-Asynchronous and synchronous counter-decade counter-up down counter- ring and Johnson
- Digital to Analog converter- transfer characteristics- conversion techniques. Binary weighted resister DAC-drawback.
- R& 2R ladder DAC-Advantages-performance.
- Analog to digital converter-transfer characteristics-conversion techniques-successive approximate
- Measurement-methods-Instrument and classification of instruments-static and dynamic characteristics of
- General measurement system-Functional elements of a measurement system-Active and passive transducer-Error-types-calibration.
- Relative displacement, translational and rotational transducer-calibration.
- Basic methods of force
- Torque measurement on rotating
- Basic methods of pressure
- Temperature measurement by mechanical effect and electrical
- Strain gauge-metallic sensing elements-Unbonded strain gauges-problem associated with strain gauge installation. Type of strain
- Bonded strain gauge transducer-Tacho
All Agriculture Books Free Download
All Dairy Technology Books Free Download
All Agricultural Engineering Books Free download
All Horticulture Books Free Download
For Daily Update follow us at:
Download Our Android App
Facebook Telegram Whatsapp Instagram YouTube
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact detail.
One thought on “Applied Electronics and Instrumentation PDF Book”