Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online applications for the under mentioned posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in its offices spread all over the country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria:-
No of Vacancies :
|POST||POST CODE||Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern)||Maximum
Age limit as on 01/01/2021
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||A||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||30||03||03||09||03||12||30|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||28||05||01||04||03||14||27|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||28||04||01||03||02||12||22|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||D||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||33||01||01||01||01||04||08|
|Medical Officer||E||Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-||35||01||0||0||0||01||02|
The above mentioned vacancies are inclusive of backlog vacancies.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE AS ON 01/01/2021
|Name of the Post||Post Code||QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||A||i) Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recog- nized University/Institutes recognized by Central Govt. (or body authorized by it) with minimum 55% marks;
iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
NOTE: In case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the mini- mum percentage of marks shall be 50% instead of 55%.
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||i) B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
ii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks;
iii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks.
iv) B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks.
v) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio- Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks;
Note: In case of SC/ST/ PwBD candidates, the mini- mum percentage of marks shall be 50% instead of 55%.
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C||Associate membership of
i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or
ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||D||Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute:
Minimum 5 years, experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years, experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300- 34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/
post revised scales).
1. Combination of experience as Lawyer and Law Officer is permitted for determining the eligibility.
2. The experience as Lawyer is to be evidenced by Enrolment Certificate as an Advocate along with certi- fied copies of Vakalatnama filed by the candidate or self–attested copies of cause list or self –attested copies of Court Orders/Judgements or self–attested copies of case status obtained from the respective court websites, as proof of appearing as an Advocate for his client in respect of atleast 3 cases in each year of the qualifying experience, which are verifiable from the concerned Court, reflecting the name of the candi- date as in the Application form.
3. Candidates working as Law Officer are required to furnish certificate of experience along with Pay Scale specifying the Basic pay in the service in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU for the relevant period, apart from proof of Educational qualification, age.
|Medical Officer||E||M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
Experience: 3 years, experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization. [Experience as House Surgeon/Resident Doctor while pursuing MD Course would reckon as experience, provided it is acquired after completing Internship.]
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 01/03/2021, 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 31/03/2021, 16:00 Hrs (IST) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. may be sent through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
3. APPLICATION FEES; (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 01/03/2021, 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 31/03/2021, 16:00 Hrs (IST)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Application Registration
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your
- details’ and ‘Save & Next’
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for
- Click on ‘Submit’
B. PAYMENT OF FEES- ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
- The Candidates applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 1000/-(Excluding bank charges but including GST). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
7. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is
10. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
|1.||Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from||01/03/2021 from 10:00 Hrs (IST)|
|2.||Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees.||31/03/2021 till 16:00 Hrs (IST)|
|3.||Availability of Call Letters on website for download||10 days prior to announced date of examination|
|4.||Date of Online Test||Will be announced on website
Tentatively in the month of May or June, 2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link (Active from 01/03/2021)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For Daily Update follow us at: