Course Outline – Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Definition, division of horticulture
- Importance and scope of horticulture
- Horticultural and botanical classification
- Climatic zones of horticultural crops
- Soil and environment for horticculture crops
- Propagation of fruit crop
- Micropropgation in fruit crops
- Propagation structure
- Seed dormancy
- Principles of orchard establishment
- High density planting
- Principles and methods of training in fruit crops
- Principles and methods of pruning in fruit crops
- Juvenilty and flower bud differentiation
- Pollination, pollinizer and pollinator
- Importance of plant bio regulators in horticulture
- Fertilizer application in horticultural crops
For Daily Update follow us at:
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at email@example.com with your contact detail.