Agricultural microbiology is a field of study related to: Plant-associated microbes . Plant and animal diseases. It also deals with the microbiology of soil fertility, such as microbial degradation of organic matter and soil nutrient transformations.
Agricultural Microbiology- ICAR ECourse PDF Book
Course Outline – Agricultural Microbiology
- Microbial world: Prokaryotic and eukaryotic microbes
- Bacteria: cell structure, chemoautotrophy, photo autotrophy, growth
- Bacterial genetics: Genetic recombination- transformation, conjugation and transduction, plasmids, transposon
- Role of microbes in soil fertility and crop production: Carbon, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Sulphur cycles
- Biological nitrogen fixation- symbiotic, associative and asymbiotic
- Azolla, blue green algae and mycorrhiza (AM Fungi)
- Rhizosphere and phyllosphere
- Microbes in human welfare: silage production, biopesticides, biofuel, biofertilizers production and biodegradation of agro-waste
All Agriculture Books Free Download
All Dairy Technology Books Free Download
All Agricultural Engineering Books Free download
All Horticulture Books Free Download
All Fisheries Science Books Free Download
For Daily Update follow us at:
Facebook Telegram Whatsapp Instagram YouTube
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at email@example.com with your contact detail.